- Entry into a hallway with built-in cupboards along one wall providing plenty of storage.
- Large living/ dining room with wood burner and 2 sets of windows and french doors out to the terrace and garden, and bringing lots of light into the room.
- Separate good sized eat-in kitchen with built in units along 2 walls providing storage and preparation space. Space for a kitchen table and furniture. 2 windows and a door onto the terrace.
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, a double sink unit and built in cupboards. Window.
- Separate WC.
- 4/ 5 bedrooms and 1 room with plumbing for a bathroom.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 are large with french doors out to balconies.
- Bedroom 3 (double with window) opens onto Bedroom 4 (single with door to balcony) with part of the wall separating the two having been removed but could be closed up again if desired to create two separate bedrooms.
- Bedroom 5 is a single bedroom with velux window.
- Loft space (too low to be converted).
The basement is one whole floor space which offers potential for further conversion to living space. Currently there is a large garage and workshop, a utility room with sink and plumbing for a washing machine, a cave, and a boiler room with hot water tank - 200L.
The chalet is built on a plot of 1000m2 of flat land surrounding the property and is bathed in sunshine throughout the day, overlooking onto woods at the back. The property is not overlooked and so offers a good level of privacy. There is plenty of space for off street parking, and there is a covered parking area to the rear and various storage areas/ sheds.
*HAI - Frais d'agence inclus, payables par le vendeur.